Upcoming Live On-Air Google Hangout - RSVP Here
“Converting More Zillow Leads & Higher ROI” with special guest Mark Martin
Season 2016 Episode 5
Advanced Facebook Marketing & Conversions
Season 2016 Episode 4
Brand new real estate agent Jason Simard shares how he is going to sell 90 properties his first year in the business. He will also share how he has put 26 deals together his first 90 days in the business. He will also share how he is leveraging Facebook with videos to generate listings.
Season 2016 Episode 3
Learn how Kris Ford sold $5 million in volume in her very first year as a full-time realtor in Chesterfield, Michigan. Kris will share how she is going to double her volume to $10 million through the use of social media marketing and her website.
Season 2016 Episode 2
Learn how Alei Gothberg personally sold 13 Million in volume last year and is going to sell 18 million this year. Alei specializes in a very targeted market. She will share how she leverages her 1100 home farm and website to generate $250,000 GCI. 70% of the business generated from this method were sellers.
Season 2016 Episode 1
In this episode of Keeping it Real with special guest, Greg Harrelson, you'll learn how to:
- Get More Business from your database using your website and Sold Data
- Dominate FSBO's & Expired's using your website
- Leverage your listings on Facebook to get more leads
- Much more!
Season 2015 Episode 13
Learn how to Darren James is going to sell 500 homes this year with a team of 7 agents and generate 3 Million GCI. He personally will sell approximately 130 properties himself and manage his team while maintaining amazing customer service.
Season 2015 Episode 12
Learn how 28 year old Tim Heyl grew his business into $2 Million GCI by the time he was 27 years old and is gunning for $3 Million this year by prospecting, scripts, and systems.
Here are the things that will be covered:
- The mistakes he made and learned from along the way
- How to build systems you can leverage
- What sources he is prospecting
- What scripts and follow up procedures are working
Season 2015 Episode 11
Learn how the way you are communicating is even more important than what you are saying with special guest, Matthew Ferry.
Season 2015 Episode 10
Season 2015 Episode 9
Matthew Ferry coaches 2 real estate professionals live on the hangout how to get over their fears to call FSBO.
Season 2015 Episode 8
Season 2015 Episode 7
During this event you'll learn from Bart Vickrey, a top real estate professional, as he shares:
- How he works only 4 days and no evenings
- The systems he has in place to attract business
- The specific ROI from each of his lead sources - and profitability
- The "ah-ah's" he's learned over the years
Season 2015 Episode 6
We’re excited to have 25-year old Albuquerque broker and team leader Matt Templeton on Keeping it Real to share why he's on track to more than double his business in 2015!
Season 2015 Episode 5
Season 2015 Episode 4
Season 2015 Episode 3
“10X ROI - Virtual Assistant Seller Lead Generation” with special Guest Mark Martin. Year to Date he spent $12,000 on prospecting and generated $112,500 in pipeline GCI.
Season 2015 Episode 2
Season 2015 Episode 1
Jeff Cohn who set the all time sales record in Nebraska for number of units sold in 2014 - $72.7 million in volume at an average sales price of $180,000 - earning him the award of #1 top selling real estate team in Nebraska.
Season 2014 Episode 13
Special guest Buddy Blake shares "How to Convert More Home Valuation Leads Into Listings." Learn how to convert more home evaluation leads into listings and leverage them to get referrals.
Season 2014 Episode 12
Special guest Bill Jenkins Shares "How to Set More Appointment & Take More Listings." Learn how Bill sets a listing appointment with 3 out of 10 people he contacts.
Season 2014 Episode 11
Special guest Matthew Ferry Shares "How to Train Your Mind to Do More Deals." Matthew specializes in helping agents have major break-thru’s in their business and their life challenges.
Season 2014 Episode 10
Mark Martin has been a real estate agent in Austin, TX since 2000. He and his partner spend about $3,500 a month on Zillow & Trulia leads and earn over $22,000 a month from them (not bad, eh?). This is a 600% ROI.
Season 2014 Episode 9
Special guest Greg Harrelson Shares "How to Create a Top Producing Agent from Scratch"
- You’ll learn exactly what Greg teaches his agents to do DAY ONE when they start.
- Where to get phone numbers and what scripts to use to make calls.
- How to build your database when you don’t know anyone in your market
- The proven plan to build your business from NOTHING to $200,000 GCI.
- How to do all this without spending a DIME buying leads.
Season 2014 Episode 8
- The biggest MISCONCEPTIONS about internet buyer & seller lead generation
- How to overcome the biggest challenge converting leads to appointments
- The 4 core strategies you must use for every buyer & seller lead
- How to set up a long term sales strategy to maximize every lead
- Mistakes agents commonly make in their goals, objectives, and approach
Season 2014 Episode 6
Season 2014 Episode 5
Season 2014 Episode 4
Season 2014 Episode 3
Brand new real estate agent Tom Nickley shares how he is going to sell 60 properties his first year in the business. He will also share how he had 4 escrows, 1 closing, took 2 listings and was working with 12 buyers his first 7 weeks in the business.
Season 2014 Episode 2
Greg Harrelson shares how to get more business working your database by getting them to engage in your content. Greg's Team closes over 1400 transactions a year & they attribute over 600 of them due to their content marketing to their database.
Season 2014 Episode 1
Todd Tramonte shares how he gets 7.5% commissions by offering world class service and getting higher prices for his sellers. This is a must watch if you want to learn how to give better service and get higher commissions.