In this episode, “The Truth About Lead Quality”, Greg, Jeff, and Frank dive in deep about lead quality and how to convert more leads into sales!
Here are a few things we cover:
– How your mindset affects your conversion rate
– How “quick you respond” will determine the quality of the lead
– How often you should follow-up to get higher conversions
– How you’re communicating makes a huge difference
– What you’re saying could be the difference between converting or not
– Why listening and asking follow-up questions is so important
– And much more!
Here are some timestamps to help you navigate through the episode:
00:00:49 Introduction to today’s Keeping It Real topic
00:03:28 How speed-to-lead affects lead quality
00:05:35 Three factors in associating a cost to a lead
00:11:15 How to stay on top of lead follow up and speed-to-lead recommendations
00:16:35 The role mindset plays in your conversion rate
00:21:37 What is more important on a call, how you are communicating or what you are saying?
00:24:00 Advice to a single agent that would like to increase their response time
00:28:15 How many times should you call a lead before you move on?
00:30:50 Double dial text method
00:32:25 Greg and Jeff’s thoughts on incomplete contact information
00:38:45 Questions and dialogue you can use to measure lead quality
00:42:40 How many sellers are there in the online buyer leads?
00:48:38 How to make consecutive attempts and still sound sincere
00:53:50 Where will the real estate industry be in five years?